Tile Adhesives & Stone adhesives market by chemistry, application, and type of construction activity - Global forecast to 2021
(PRNewsWire) "Increasing demand for residential properties to drive the tile adhesives & stone adhesives market"
The market size of tile & stone adhesives was USD 2.37 billion in 2015 and is projected to reach USD 4.10 billion by 2021, registering a CAGR of 9.4% between 2016 and 2021. The market is largely driven by huge residential construction activities in regions such as Asia-Pacific, the Middle East & Africa, and Latin America. In addition, the rising awareness about the benefits of tile adhesives is fueling the demand.
"New construction is the fastest-growing segment of the tile adhesives & stone adhesives market"
Almost 65%–70% of the overall demand for tile & stone adhesives is expected from new construction activities, as developed economies have planned to invest heavily in the residential and institutional markets. Huge demand for tile & stone adhesives is expected from countries such as Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman, and Kuwait in the next five years as a result of huge projects related to hospitals and hotels are planned.
"Asia-Pacific to dominate the tile adhesives & stone adhesives market during the forecast period"
China is the largest market for tile & stone adhesives, globally. Huge investments, rising commercial activities, and renovations in institutional constructions will fuel the demand for tile & stone adhesives in the Asia-Pacific region. Countries such as Vietnam and Malaysia are fastest-growing markets due to growing infrastructure activities in the region.
In the process of determining and verifying the market size for the several segments and subsegments gathered through secondary research, extensive primary interviews were conducted as follows:
- By Company Type: Tier 1 (70%), Tier 2 (20%), and Tier 3 (10%).
- By Designation: C-level (20%), Director Level (35%), and Others (45%).
- By Region: North America (15%), Europe (25%), Asia-Pacific (30%), Latin America (10%), and the Middle East & Africa (20%).
Various key players profiled in the report include Ardex GmbH (Germany), Bostik Inc. (France), SIKA (Switzerland), H.B. Fuller (U.K.), Pidilite (India), Laticrete International (U.S.), Saint-Gobain Weber (France), and Mapei (Italy).
Reasons to buy this report:
This research report is focused on various levels of analysis—industry trends), market share analysis of key players, supply chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the overall views on the competitive landscape; emerging and high-growth segments of the tile & stone adhesives market; high-growth regions; and market drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on top manufacturers of tile & stone adhesives.
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product launches in the tile & stone adhesives market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets – the report analyzes the market for tile & stone adhesives
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped regions, recent developments, and investments in the global tile & stone adhesives market
Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the tile & stone adhesives market.
Read the full report:http://www.reportlinker.com/p04230329-summary/view-report.html